If you are small to mid-size business (SMB), cyber security and cyber threats should be at the top of your priority list. Why? More than half of all small businesses that suffer a cyberattack will be out of business within six months.
In June 2018, Impact hosted the first-ever Impact Optimize2018 IT & Business Security Summit, that invited industry leaders, security experts and local executives to learn more about today's security landscape. This report highlights a few of the key insights learned at the summit including the relevant and timely threats that companies face today, and the actionable steps that businesses can take to reduce and eliminate risks.
Download the Impact Optimize IT & Business Security Summit White Paper to learn more about:
- The increasing volume and sophistication of cyberattacks targeting SMBs
- Programming technology that can carry out tasks involving sensitive data
- Using WaaS to aid in data security, compliance and business continuity
- Deploying a centralized system to manage disparate endpoints
- Investing in employee awareness training and network testing